ROUTE SHIPPING PROTECTION
Each and every order is protected by Route Shipping Protection. This means in the event of any loss, theft, or incorrect delivery of a package, the customer may receive a refund or replacement.
We strive to ship out your order quickly, but we ultimately rely on the professionalism of the shipping carrier to make sure it gets to where it needs to go. Much like life, sometimes mistakes happen and Route steps in to help right any verified wrongs in the shipping process.
- Orders that have purchased the optional shipping insurance are covered for lost, theft, or damage. The customer must wait until 7 days after your last tracking update to be eligible to file a claim with Route using your unique Route ID number that arrives in a separate email with your purchase.
- To file a claim use the link provided in your Route email or click the link provided below.
- Claim eligibility deadlines are as follows: Within 15 days of package marked delivered for DAMAGED or STOLEN and within 30 days from last tracking update for LOST items.
- Claims for orders of $100 or more must include a police report.
- BC Limited LLC and Route Insurance are not liable for orders where an incorrect address was provided.
To file a claim CLICK HERE
To review additional info regarding Route Protection policies CLICK HERE